Shillong was the capital of Assam, but after the state was split into Assam and Meghalya, it became the first capital of the newly formed State of Meghalaya. Located in undulating pine covered hills, the city has a milder climate than tropical India. Home to several waterfalls, it is also known as the Scotland of the East.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ri Kynjai Hotel
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Guwahati Airport And Transfer To Shillong
Day 2: Excursion To Cherrapunjee And Back
Things to see and do
Shillong Peak is the highest point in state of Meghalaya (1965 meters above sea level). There is a view-point where you can get breathtaking view of Shillong city. The city ...
Elephant Falls at Meghalaya solely holds the attraction of Upper Shillong. Specially in the rainy seasons, Elephant Falls comes to its full vigor and justifies its name. Let ...
Nohkalikai Falls is the tallest plunge waterfall in India. Its height is 1115 feet (340 metres). The waterfall is located near Cherrapunji, one of the wettest places on Earth...
Day 3: Shillong Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Cathedral of Mary Help of Christians is the cathedral of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Shillong which covers the Khasi andJaintia hills of Meghalaya.The first church...
A beautiful manmade lake named after Sir William Ward, the then, Chief Commissioner of Assam. A beautiful little lake with short garden walks and boating facilities - this is ...
Lady Hydari Park is one of the most famous places to visit in Shillong. With sprawling a green lawn, well-manicured garden and varieties of flora dotting the park, you will ...
Don Bosco Museum of Indigenous Cultures at DBCIC Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Cultures is Asia's largest Museum of Indigenous Cultures of its kind. In it the visitor can ...
Day 4: Departure From Guwahati
Ri Kynjai Hotel (4 star)
U.C.C. Road, Umniuh Khawn, Ri Bhoi, Shillong 793001, Shillong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.