Mumbai, which was previously known as Bombay is a major metropolitan city of India. It is the state capital of Maharashtra . Mumbai city is known as the business capital of India, it being the country's principal financial and communications center. The city has the largest and the busiest port handling India's foreign trade and a major Intentional airport.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Mumbai Arrival
Day 2: Mumbai Sightseeing
- Full day City tour without Elephanta Caves (Guide Charges Extra if you select with Guide Option)
- Morning Pick up from Hotel at around 08:30AM & move on for Local Sightseeing in Mumbai Covering Gateway Of India,Taj Mahal Hotel from Outside ,Prince Of Whales Museum,Enroute Mumbai High Court & Univerity,CST Rly Stn,Marine Drive, Hanging Garden,Tower of Silence from Outside,Mani Bhavan [Mahtma Gandhi Ji" s House],Jain Temple,Dhobi Ghat World Trade Centre *Jehangir Art Gallery Haji Ali *Bandra-Worli Sea link *Race Course *Nehru Planetarium etc. & Later evening free for shopping & drop to Hotel. At around 06:00 pm.END OF THE TOUR .
Things to see and do
Jehangir Art Gallery There is huge rush of artistes in this gallery to show one's works. Many of the artistes have to wait a couple of years to exhibit their works in this ...
Nehru center is a memorial to Jawahar Lal Nehru, India's First Prime Minister. The center aims to promote art, culture, history and science as was the vision of the late Prime...
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) formerly Victoria Terminus (VT), is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and an historic railway station in Mumbai, India which serves as the ...
Haji Ali situated at the end of a 500m causeway protruding into the Arabian Sea is the whitewashed Haji Ali Mosque, containing the tomb of a Muslim saint Haji Ali who is ...
Day 3: Mumbai Airport Drop By Hotel Car.
Executive Club Room
Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport (4 star)
Opposite Sangam BIG Cinemas, CTS 215, Andheri - Kurla Rd, Hanuman Nagar, Andheri East - 400059, Mumbai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.