Mysore city is at 770m above sea level and 140 kms from Bangalore. Also known as the City of Palaces, Mysore retains a quaint charm, that never fails to enchant. Situated in the southern part of the Deccan Plateau, Mysore District is an undulating tableland, covered in parts by granite outcrops and fringed by verdant forests.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Crystal Paark Inn
- Experienced driver for your entire trip
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- All toll, tax, parking, driver Bata & fuel cost
- Total Kilometres Blocked
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals.
- Supplement Cost: A/c Indigo/Xylo/Swift Dezire/Etios/Verito Rs.2,000/- And A/c Innova Rs.3200/ -
- All transfers by A/c Indica
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Mysore
- Arrive at Mysore and check in at the hotel. After lunch visit the Mysore Palace. Later take a drive to Chamundi Hills and pay your obeisance to goddess Chamundi. Spend the evening at Brindavan
- Gardens behind the Krishnaraja Sagar Dam. The garden has innumerable fountains which dance to the music every evening. This Garden has been the filming location for many Hindi movies of bygone days. Overnight at the hotel.
Things to see and do
The huge Nandi sta top are available. A top the hill, Goddess Chamundi's idol is placed in a beautiful temple with marvelous architecture. It is a plastic free zone. Air ...
Day 2: Mysore To Srirangapatana
Things to see and do
The Palace of Mysore (also known as the Amba Vilas Palace ) is a palace situated in the city of Mysore in southern India . Mysore palace is now one of the most famous ...
Day 3: Drop To Mysore Railway Station
Comfort (double) Room
Crystal Paark Inn (3 star)
No. 2, Nazarbad Main Road Opp. Park, Nazarbad - 570010, Mysore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.