Indulgent houseboats, historic gardens, distinctive Kashmiri wooden mosques and a mild summer climate combine to make Srinagar one of India’s top domestic tourist attractions. Except, that is, when intercommunal tensions paralyse the city with strikes and curfews. Srinagar’s three main areas converge around Dalgate, where the southwestern nose of Dal Lake passes through a lock gate.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Return Airfare
- Half day tour of Srinagar
- Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Full day tour of Gulmarg
- Pick up and Drop at Srinagar Airport
- All applicable hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Srinagar
Things to see and do
Mughal Gardens is one of the splendid places in this city. Moving around in the garden, you will experience the magic of the Mughal style of architecture & design which is ...
Nishat Garden is a terraced Mughal garden built on the eastern side of the Dal Lake, close to Srinagar in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is the second largest ...
Pari Mahal or the house of fairies is popularly known as Quntilon and is situated above the Chashm-e-Shahi Gardens in Srinagar. The structure was constructed by Dara Shikoh, ...
Day 2: Srinagar To Pahalgam
Day 3 : Srinangar To Gulmarg
Things to see and do
A monument of the British Rule in India, St Mary's Church is a religiously important church in Gulmarg. The construction of the church dates back to 150 years and was done by ...
Day 4: Departure To Sheikh Ul Alam Srinagar Airport
Hamza Colony Sonawar, 190004, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.