Indulgent houseboats, historic gardens, distinctive Kashmiri wooden mosques and a mild summer climate combine to make Srinagar one of India’s top domestic tourist attractions. Except, that is, when intercommunal tensions paralyse the city with strikes and curfews. Srinagar’s three main areas converge around Dalgate, where the southwestern nose of Dal Lake passes through a lock gate.
Best of Srinagar Package with Air Ticket (min 4 pax)3N Srinagar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airfare
- Half day tour of Srinagar
- Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Full day tour of Gulmarg
- Pick up and Drop at Srinagar Airport
- All applicable hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hamza Colony Sonawar, 190004, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.