Bangkok is the capital, largest urban area and primary city of Thailand. Known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, meaning "city of angels" for short, it was a small trading post at the mouth of the Chao Phraya River during the Ayutthaya Kingdom.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok
AVANI Pattaya Resort & Spa
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return airport transfers on SIC basis
- Half day city tour of Bangkok with Gems Gallery on SIC basis with English speaking guide (1230 - 1630 hours)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Bangkok Then Transfer To Pattaya
Upon your arrival at the Bangkok airport, meet our representative awaiting just outside the arrival hall, past the customs area and currency shops. Pattaya though dazzles with its late night splendor it is equally impressive during the daytime when activities galore to redress your day enthusiastically. Its dive shops are getaways to city offshore reefs and the world-class golf courses are worth taking a stroll up to as well. The towns delicate sea breeze gets delightful with a whip of heady cocktail of suntan lotion, street food, jet-ski fumes and motorcycle. Take the entire day at leisure in Pattaya. Later you will be driven to a hotel in Pattaya for overnight stay.
Day 2: Pattaya To Coral Island Tour With Glass Bottom Boat And Lunch (sic)
After breakfast proceed for Coral Island tour. Coral Island is an idyllic island perfect for a day trip. Here one can enjoy an eventful day in the company of numerous water sports options. Proceed by a converted fishing boat you will also have the option of enjoying parasailing, later continue by glass bottomed boats to view the beautiful coral. Relax and rejuvenate on the picturesque beach. Abundance of coral and beauteous marine life will make the experience even more memorable. Return to the hotel in Pattaya for overnight stay.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Bangkok Sightseeing
Transfers from Pattaya to Bangkok. In the morning you will be picked from the Pattaya hotel to get transferred to the hotel in Bangkok. Bangkok is known as a paradise for every shopaholic. The capital of Thailand, Bangkok banks a special place in every travelers heart with its exciting holidaying destinations, more than 400 fascinating Buddhist temples, majestic palaces and abundance of surfeit of shopping arcades. Rest of the day will be free at leisure and overnight stay at hotel.
Travel from Bangkok to Pattaya
Day 4: Bangkok Half Day City Tour
Bangkok takes great pride in its various temples peppered throughout the city. The major ones normally visited are Wat Trimits, the splendid Golden Buddha temple which houses a fice and half ton of Solid Golden Buddha statue inside. Another imposing Buddhist sacred site is Wat Po, the Reclining Buddha temple build by the first 3 kings of the Chakri Dynasty. The temple houses a school, Thai traditional massage school and 46 feet tall reclining Buddha statue. The trip then comes to an end in the evening when you will be directed back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 5: Departure
After breakfast, drop to airport for your onward Journey back home with sweet memories.
JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok (5 star)
4 Sukhumvit Road Soi 2, Bangkok
AVANI Pattaya Resort & Spa (5 star)
218 M.10 Beach Road - 20260, Pattaya
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.