Kaziranga National Park a world heritage site, the park hosts two-thirds of the world’s Great One-horned rhinoceros. Kaziranga also boasts the highest density of tigers among the protected areas in the world and was declared a Tiger Reserve in 2006. Though sighting of tigers are difficult because of the tall grasses that provide excellent camouflage, their presence can be felt everywhere by way of pug marks, kills and territorial markings.
Best of the East Tour Package2N Kaziranga , 2N Shillong and 1N Guwahati
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All Taxes Except Government service tax
Wild Grass Lodge
Joint Director of Tourism Kaziranga National Park Golaghat, Kaziranga
JK International Hotel
Jail Road, Police Bazar, Opp. Vishal Mega Mart - 793001, Shillong
Hotel Monsoon Palace
Near RBI, Gopinath Bordoloi Road, Pan Bazaar - 781001, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.