Tripura, a land of plentiful myths and legends, beckon tourists from across the globe. This state, home to nineteen indigenous tribal groups, Bengali speaking non-tribals and a diversity of culture, resembles a tiny dot on the peninsular India's map dangling between Northeast India and Bangladesh. But the wealth of Tripura's traditional art, culture, history and archaeology, flora and fauna, biodiversity and flushing meadows always cast a magnetic spell on casual visitors and tourists.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Agartala - Non Ac Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
B. K. Road West Tripura Dist. Agartala, Tripura 799001, Agartala
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.