This tour is specially designed for travelers with limited time in Turkey and no desire to take an overnight bus! The tour visits the main highlights of Turkey, but you don't feel like you're on a whirlwind group tour. - Small group tour (up to 18 passengers). - Can be extended or customized - Can add balloon flight over Cappadocia - Can add Gallipoli extension This tour is also offered as a private tour! Ask for details. Departure Dates: Every Day - All Year Round!
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
TRYP by Wyndham Istanbul Taksim
Richmond Hotels Pamukkale Spa
Peri Tower Hotel
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival In Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul
Day 3: Istanbul
- Bosphorus & Two Continents Tour (B-L)
- Visit the Spice Bazaar, enjoy the Bosphorus by Boat, Dolmabahce Palace, Bosphorus Bridge and Camlica Hill. Overnight stay in Istanbul
Day 4: Istanbul - Izmir - Ephesus - Kusadasi
- Ephesus Tour by Flight (B-L)
- Early morning airport transfer for your flight to Izmir. Then visit the ruins of the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven ancient wonders of the world. Then visit Ephesus Ancient City, the best-preserved Greco-Roman city in the world. Here you will explore the Agora, Odeon, Celsius Library, Hadrian Temple, Roman Baths, Grand Theatre & Marble Street. After a lunch break, visit the House of Virgin Mary, where she is thought to have spent her final years. Overnight stay in Kusadasi
Day 5: Kusadasi - Pamukkale
- Pamukkale Tour (B-L-D)
- Morning drive to Pamukkale, then lunch. In the afternoon, tour the 'Cotton Castle.' Bring swimwear as you may have time to swim in the Antique Pool (extra fee applies.) Also visit the ancient ruins of the City of Hierapolis with its theatre and Necropolis. Overnight in Pamukkale
Travel from Istanbul to Kusadasi
Fly Istanbul to Izmir, train
Fly Istanbul to Denizli, taxi
Fly Istanbul to Bodrum, bus
Ferry to Sabiha Gokcen, fly to Izmir, train
Day 6: Pamukkale To Cappadocia By Flight Via Istanbul
- Pamukkale to Cappadocia by Flight (B)
- Transfer to the airport for your morning flight from Pamukkale to Cappadocia (via Istanbul.) On arrival, transfer to your hotel. Free afternoon. Overnight stay in Cappadocia
Travel from Kusadasi to Pamukkale
Day 7: Cappadocia North Tour With Balloon Flight (b-l)
Travel from Pamukkale to Capadoccia
Day 8: Cappadocia South Tour - Istanbul
- Cappadocia South Tour - Istanbul (B-L)
- Full Day Cappadocia Tour - (South) Visit Derinkuyu Underground City and the beautiful Valley of Ihlara, formerly known as Peristerema. Explore the famous rock-hewn churches and hike 4 km through the valley. On the way back, visit monasteries in Selime Village and a 13th century Caravansaray on the Silk Road. After the tour, transfer to airport for your flight back to Istanbul. Overnight stay in Istanbul
Day 9: Istanbul - Goodbye
- Istanbul - Goodbye (B)
- Pick up from the hotel according to your flight (or cruise) schedule and transfer to the airport (or cruise port).
TRYP by Wyndham Istanbul Taksim (4 star)
İnönü Mh., Cumhuriyet Cd No:135, 34367 istanbul, Turkey, Istanbul
Tatlises Hotel (4 star)
Turgut Ozal Bulvari No 116, Aydin, Kusadasi, Turkey, Kusadasi
Richmond Hotels Pamukkale Spa (4 star)
Kizilseki Mevkii Karahayit Koyu Denizli,, Pamukkale
Peri Tower Hotel (4 star)
Adnan Menderes Boulevard 13/1 Nar Nevsehir, 50100 Nevşehir, Turkey, Capadoccia
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.