Lying in the Bay of Bengal in a picturesque setting, Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Exotic and peaceful, Be it families, couples, honeymooners or adventure-sports enthusiasts, Port Blair has something for everybody. Andaman and Nicobar Islands offers tourists a fulfilling holiday experience
Best Seller Andaman from October onwards1N Port Blair and 3N Havelock-Island
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||1 night(s)||
- Airport Transfers
- SAMUDRIKA MUSEUM, ANTHROPOLOGICAL MUSEUM, FISHERIES MUSEUM, CELLULAR JAIL, SOUND & LIGHT SHOW ,
- Intercity Transfer
Hotel Guru International Andaman (3 star)
Opp.CE'S Office ,APWD, Port blair -744101,Andaman and nicobar islands, india, Port Blair
Gold Star Beach Resort
No.5 govind nagar, Havelock-Island
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.