Bhuj, a city in Gujarat, excites tourists by offering a range of attractions that vary from old forts and palaces to local haats and shopping bazaars. The sights around this city typify all that is Gujarat, which means that they are deep rooted in tradition, yet immensely vibrant.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Dhordo village - A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Dhordo village||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Complimentary Refreshment in bus
- Visit to White Rann on day 1 and Visit to Kala Dungar on day 2. These tour cannot be interchanged. Those guest who missed the visit as per scheduled package may be included on request on chargeable basis
- Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent
- Pickup from Bhuj railway station / airport] to Dhordo. All transfers shall be in Ac coaches on SIC basis
- Drop from Dhordo to Bhuj railway station/airport
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.