Bhuj, a city in Gujarat, excites tourists by offering a range of attractions that vary from old forts and palaces to local haats and shopping bazaars. The sights around this city typify all that is Gujarat, which means that they are deep rooted in tradition, yet immensely vibrant.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Dhordo village - A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Dhordo village||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Complimentary Refreshment in bus
- Visit to White Rann on day 1 and Visit to Kala Dungar on day 2. These tour cannot be interchanged. Those guest who missed the visit as per scheduled package may be included on request on chargeable basis
- Two bottles of drinking water per day per tent
- Pickup from Bhuj railway station / airport] to Dhordo. All transfers shall be in Ac coaches on SIC basis
- Drop from Dhordo to Bhuj railway station/airport
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Bhuj
- Welcome and check-in at hotel. Lunch at respective Dining Area Enjoy in-house activities. Evening Tea/Coffee Transfer to White Rann to witness the Grandeur of Sunset.Mode of transfer can be through Camel Cart / Bus on first come first basis. Guest will
- have to return by the same mode of transfer.Return Transfer to Tent City Dhordo. Dinner at respective Dining Area. Enjoy the Culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities.
Things to see and do
Day 2: Sightseeing Tour Of Bhuj
- Morning Tea Breakfast at respective Dining Area Optional Chargeable Tour (This may be booked along with package.)
- 01.Mandvi Kutch Mandvi is an important beach famous among travelers for peace and solitude. Mandvi has beautiful white sand, serene locales and enchanting sunset views. Dist. from Tent City is approx. 140 kms one way, which takes approx. 2.5 hr.
- 02. Indo-Pak Border Get the feel of how our BSF Jawans guard the border. Dist. From tent city is apprx. 160 kms. With a travel rime around 3 hrs. Guests opting for optional tour will miss complimentary tour to Gandhi Nu Gaam & Kala Dungar as scheduled below. Enjoy in-house activities.Lunch at respective Dining AreaComplimentary Tour to Kala Dungar [Black Hill]
- Kala Dungar is the highest point in Kutch. On the route visit to Handicraft Village ”Gandhi Nu Gaam” Tea/Coffee shall be provided at Kala Dungar. Complimentary Refreshment in bus. Dinner at Respective Dining Area. Enjoy the Culture of Kutch along with entertaining activities.
Day 3: Departure Day
Morning Tea Breakfast at respective Dining Area. Check out from Tent City Departure to Bhuj with a complimentary sightseeing places of interest in Bhuj.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.