Bhutan is only one third of the size of Nepal, but slightly larger than Switzerland. Bhutan, is known to the world by several names such as the 'the Last Shangri-La' or 'the Last Place on the Roof of the World'. Though the original name from the time of Marco Polo was 'Bootan', the natives prefer to call their country as 'Druk Yul', or the 'Land of the Peaceful Thunder Dragon'.
Bhutan - The Land Of Gross National Happiness2N Thimphu , 2N Punakha and 2N Paro
Car DetailsRoad transport from Paro - Non A/C Vehicle ( Hyundai Tucson or Santa fe SUV )
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Welcome on Arrival.
- All airport transfers.
- Sightseeing & transportation within Bhutan.
- All internal permits, internal taxes.
- Return Transfer from Paro International Airport.
Hotel Sambhav (3 star)
Post Box 1067, Chubachu -, Thimphu
Meri Puensum Resort (3 star)
Po no 135 Wolakha, Punakha
Ugyen Phendeyling Resort (3 star)
Satsam Chorten Tsendo Paro Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.