Hidden deep within the Himalayas, between India and Tibet, lies the remote and isolated Kingdom of Bhutan, lost to the world for centuries. Providing remarkable insights into a land where tradition and belief have remained unchanged for centuries, this incredible journey travels deep into the heart of the Himalayas.
Bhutan Dragon Kingdom2N Phuntsholing , 1N Thimphu , 1N Punakha and 2N Paro
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return airport transfer from NJP railway station or Airport.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
Bhutan Residence (3 star)
Norgay lam - 21101, Phuntsholing
Wangchuk Hotel, Thimphu (3 star)
Opposite Stadium, Changlam 19, Thimphu
Dragons Nest (3 star)
Wangdue Phodrang, Bhutan, Punakha
Galling Resort (3 star)
Galing Resort,Tshemdona, Paro, Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.