Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom in the Himalayas, is unsurpassed in its scenic majesty and vibrant culture. It shares with Nepal the world’s greatest concentration of mountains and a living Buddhist heritage. The short flight from Kathmandu to Paro can fairly be described as fantastic. During the flight you will have close-up views of Mt. Everest, Kanchanjunga and various other famous peaks. Bi-weekly flights are now available between Kathmandu and Paro.
Bhutan The Paradise Of Hill Superior Package2N Thimphu , 1N Punakha and 3N Paro
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive NAC Vehicle for all transfer & Sightseeing
- All Taxes except Govt. Service Taxes.
Hotel Pedling (3 star)
Norzin Lam, Near Swiss Bakery, P.O.Box # 976, Thimphu, Bhutan, Thimphu
Meri Puensum Resort (3 star)
Po no 135 Wolakha, Punakha
Galling Resort (3 star)
Galing Resort,Tshemdona, Paro, Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.