|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Biyadhoo Island Resort
Standard Double Room
- All taxes are inclusive
- Airport/Resort/Airport COMBINED transfers by Speedboat
- All Complimentary servcies are subject to prior intimation at the time of booking
- Complimentary Wine & Cake for Birthday occasion
- Complimentary Wine & Cake for Wedding Anniversary occasion
- Complimentary Wine & Fruit basket on arrival for Honeymooners
- New Year's Eve Supplement cost on 31st Dec is included
- Welcome drink on arrival
Nestled within tropical greenery, Biyadhoo Island Resort offers charming beachfront accommodation and a variety of water sports. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. Surrounded by sparkling blue waters, it features a semi open-air restaurant and spa. Guests can enjoy leisurely afternoons windsurfing and snorkeling in the clear waters or relaxing with a soothing massage. After a day of activity, quiet moments can be spent in the library. Providing a casual, open-air dining environment, The Palm Restaurant offers a selection of fresh seafood and international dishes. After-meal beverages are served at Coconut Bar.
- Private Beach
Facilities at hotel
- Swimming Pool
- Baby Sitting
- Concierge Services
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Tennis Courts
- Children's Club
- Coffee Shop
- Airport Transfer
- Conference Facility
Standard Double Room
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.