Andaman is a group of islands that constitute a major part of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. As a matter of fact, this group of islands is closer to countries like Myanmar and Thailand as compared to the mainland of India.The Andaman & Nicobar Islands are in the Torrid Zone. Thick tropical forest covers some 86% of the entire area.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 - hour helpline
- All transfers & sightseeing by Exclusive AC Vehicle in Port Blair.
- Entry Fees & Ferry tickets
- Snorkeling in Elephant Beach.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival To Portblair To Hotel To Sightseeing
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Port Blair Airport & transfer to hotel.
- Check-in to hotel. Afternoon visit for Corbyn’s Cove Beach which is 9
- kms from Port Blair – It’s a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for
- swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Then proceed for Harbour Cruise
- (Viper Island) in a steamer, covering seven ports, and you can see one
- of the big floating dry dock, the island naval harbour and mainland
- going vessel harbor. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at
- Port Blair.
Things to see and do
Day 02 : Sightseeing Tour Of Portblair
- North Bay (Coral Island) & Ross Island Sightseeing
- After breakfast, full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to
- see coral reefs, varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other
- marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach
- coupled with clear water creates a breath-taking spectacle. Please
- carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress. After that
- proceed for Ross Island, the former residential and administrative
- island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick
- named the Paris of the East. This island is an ideal destination for
- nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic
- birds, etc. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now
- in ruins. Evening is free at your leisure. Overnight stay at Port
Things to see and do
This island is famous for breathtaking view for under water Corrals and Marine Life as well as spectacular Natural Beauty. Snorkeling and Scuba Diving are also available for...
Day 3 : City Tour Of Portblair
- After breakfast, full-day "City Tour" of Port Blair - covering
- Cellular Jail, Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia-
- Now closed), Forest Museum, Mini Zoo, Anthropological Museum, Naval
- Marine Museum (Samudrika), Andaman Water Sports Complex (for water &
- adventure sports like water-skiing, speed boats, water scooters, tube
- rides, etc.), Afternoon free for shopping and other personal
- activities. In the evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light
- Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom
- struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Things to see and do
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
Located at Haddo on the outskirts of Port Blair, the Forest Museum is a place that is run and managed by the Forest Department of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. True to its name...
A major attraction at Port Blair, this zoo houses species that are limited to the Andamans. With over 200 unique species, it's a must visit place for wildlife enthusiasts....
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
Day 4 : Departure From Port Blair Airport
- After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Port Blair
- Airport for your onward journey.
Near Marine Dockyard; Behind Marine Hall, Marine Hill, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744104, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.