Himachal Pradesh is famous for its abundant natural beauty. Himachal is situated in the western Himalayas. Covering an area of 55,673 kilometres it is a mountainous state. The drainage system of Himachal is composed both of rivers and glaciers. Himalayan rivers criss-cross the entire mountain chain. Himachal Pradesh provides water to both the Indus and Ganges basins.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Peak View
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi Drive To Shimla
Day 2: Shimla To Kufri Later Back To Shimla
Things to see and do
Kufri is also a heaven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers as the Himalayan Nature Park is situated on the outskirts of the town. It is especially popular. Among ...
Day 3: Shimla To Manali, En-route Sightseeing Of Kullu Valley
- After breakfast drive to Manali. We take you to the valley of Gods, is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. Keep your cameras ready, there are many scenic spots as you pass by Kullu valley, Beas river, Dashehra maidan etc.
- En-route visit Great Himalayan National Park Kullu – GHNP(Great Himalayan National Park) is the newest addition to India’s National Parks, it is located in Kullu region of Himachal Pradesh. It lies between an altitude of 1500-6000m. Arrival at Manali and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore various scenic sights or visit the famous Mall road at Manali. Dinner and overnight at Manali
Things to see and do
A tiny local, situated on the banks of the majestic River Ravi, Vashisht is bestowed with natural springs and fabulous sand stone temples. The Vasisht Kund temple is dedicated...
Kullu valley is gifted every thing that you can imagine. The Marvelous landscapes, hospitable, peaceful & co-operative people having distinct life style & culture are some...
The Beas River is a river in the northern part of India. The river rises in the Himalayas in central Himachal Pradesh, India, and flows for some 470 km (290 miles) to the ...
The Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP), located in the state of Himachal Pradesh lies within the Parvati valley of Kulu division. Its boundaries are also contiguous with the...
Travel from Shimla to Manali
Day 4: Manali Sightseeing
Travel from Manali to Delhi
Taxi to Kulu, fly
Day 5: Departure
Hotel Rajat (3 star)
Near C.M. House, The Mall Road, Shimla-171002., Shimla
Hotel Peak View (3 star)
Left bank, Prini, Kullu - 175103, Manali
La Vista (3 star)
938/3, Illahi Bux Road, Naiwala, Karol Bagh - 110005, Delhi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.