There are many fascinating elements that make Kerala a good tourist spot. This picturesque hill station beckons nature lovers from far and near. Large tea plantations, forests, hill ranges, valleys and wildlife makes anyone fall in love with this place. Kerala offers you nothing but pure bliss with its breathtakingly beautiful backwaters, serene palm fringed lovely beaches, green carpeted rolling hills, superb scenic beauty and rich flora and fauna.
Breathtaking Kerala2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 1N Kochi
Last Booked 13 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Munnar||2 night(s)||Room only|
PJ Princess Regency
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All transfers by AC vehicle
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
Finishing point, 688001, Alleppey
PJ Princess Regency (3 star)
7/52-D, Puduvyppu, Vypeen Islands - 682509, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.