Mahabaleshwar along with Panchgani makes the most popular hill resorts in Maharashtra the state of India. Far away from the madding crowds the hill resort makes an excellent holiday destination. The natural beauty of Mahabaleshwar attracts nature lovers, film directors, holidaymakers, peace seekers and adventurers alike. The heat and the dust of the plains give way to the cool breezes and the gorgeous greens of Mahabaleshwar.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All hotel applicable taxes
- Transportation by AC Innova for the whole tour as per 250km/per day
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Mumbai And Transfer To Mahabaleshwar
- Meet and greet at Mumbai Airport. Experience the drive and the scenic beauty on your way from Mumbai Airport to Mahabaleshwar.
- Once you reach Mahabaleshwar, check in to the hotel and refresh yourselves. Later, proceed to Mapro Gardens which is a garden park in the hill station of Panchgani known for strawberry produce and a popular tourist destination. It is host to the annual Strawberry Festival. Further enjoy the scenic beauty of Venna Lake which is one of the major tourist attractions of Mahabaleshwar. The lake was constructed by Shri Appasaheb Maharaj, who was King of Satara in the year 1842. The lake is surrounded by trees on all sides. Tourists can enjoy a boat ride over the lake or a horse ride next to the lake. The next stop will be Elphinstone Point which is one of the most famous and beautiful destinations in Mahabaleshwar. From the Elphinstone Point, one can get a supremely clear view of Pratapgarh and it also overlooks two valleys, the Koyna on the left and the Savitri on the right.
- Evening time for shopping and leisure. Stroll the Mahabaleshwar market for its handicrafts and fresh strawberries. Enjoy the dinner and relax at the hotel.
Things to see and do
Mapro Gardens is a garden park in the hill station of Panchgani, Maharashtra, India, situated close to Mahabaleshwar, known for their strawberry produce,and a popular tourist ...
Venna lake is one of the major tourist attractions of Mahabaleshwar in Maharashtra state in India. The lake was constructed by Shri Appasaheb Maharj, who was Raja of Satara in...
Elphinstone Point is situated 3.21 km ahead of Arthur's Seat and 11 km ahead of Frere Hall. At this point the cliffs are higher and rise from the Konkan, which is around 2500 ...
Day 2: Mahabaleshwar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Tableland has been credited with the privilege of being Asia's second longest mountain Plateau. This is a wide expanse of laterite rock and this place offers the grandeur view...
Kamalgad Fort is located at an altitude of 4,522 ft just in front of Kenjalgad. Owing to its elevation, the fort offers an aerial view of the Dhom backwaters, dense woods and ...
Dhom Dam is a beautiful boating spot that is located at a distance of 21 km from the town. For enjoying water activities, tourists can hire scooter boats and speed boats from ...
Day 3: Departure
luxury AC room
Saj Resort (4 star)
Metgutad Village, Panchgani Mahabaleshwar Road, Satara, 412 806, Mahabaleshwar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.