|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Standard Sea Facing Room
- CULINARY AFTERNOON : Fort Cochin has been a melting pot of various cultures that came here over the centuries in search of spices and pepper in particular. The Chinese, Arabs, Dutch, Portuguese, French, English…… The Chef takes you on a culinary lecture demo of the effects it had on food on account of this.
- SUNSET CRUISE : Every evening the Brunton Boat cruises the harbour, finishing with a panoramic sunset from the harbour mouth.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Brunton is build on the old Portuguese architecture and is steeped in luxury and hospitality. Situated at the Harbour mouth overlooking the busy ship channel all rooms boast of a magnificent view of the sea and the Delta. There is never a dull moment out there for boats of every size and colour constantly ply these waters not forgetting the mammoth Ocean liners which silently glide past just outside the window. Its large harbor facing rooms is a favorite destination for overseas tourists and Indian Corporate Traveler.
- 42 km from the airport
- 15 km from city center
- 0 km to the beach
Facilities at hotel
- Concierge Services
- Airport Transfer
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- Baby Sitting
- Children's Club
Sea Facing Standard Room
Non Sea Facing Standard Room
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.