Bodh Gaya is truly a wonderful place to visit. While several devotees throng this city to see the sacred Bodhi Tree - under which Lord Buddha attained nirvana, there is much to see and experience. This is where tourists come to find peace of mind. Even though this is a small city in India, there are tremendous Tibetan influences that can be seen here. Tibetan food and articles can be found with absolute ease and all these have found much favour with tourists.
Buddist Trails-India And Nepal1N Delhi , 2N Bodhgaya , 2N Varanasi , 1N Kushinagar , 1N Lumbini and 2N Kathmandu
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Heritage Bodhgaya
Lotus Nikko Hotel
Buddha Maya Garden
- A/c Transportation for the tour as per tour itinerary.
- English speaking Guide for the sightseeing Places is included in the cost.
- Monument fees at the Sightseeing Places included in the cost.
- 02 Domestic Flight from Delhi – Patna & Kathmandu – Delhi included in the cost.
- 01 Morning boat ride at the ghats of Ganges is included in the cost.
- In Rajgir to & fro Cable chair ride to visit World peace pagoda.
- All Buddhist Pilgrimage sights of Sarnath, bodgaya, nalanda, Rajgir, Kushinagar, Lumbini & Kathmandu as per detail tour itinerary.
- Inclusive all applicable taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Florence Inn (3 star)
15-A/6 WEA , Opposite New Bloom School, Karol Bagh - 110005, Delhi
Hotel Heritage Bodhgaya
Near Nigama Temple, Dohuman Road - 824231, Bodhgaya
Hotel Surya (3 star)
S 20/51, A-5, The Mall Road, Varuna Bridge - 221002, Varanasi
Lotus Nikko Hotel (3 star)
Buddha Marg, Kushi Nagar, Distt.- Kushi Nagar, U.P.-274403 (India), Kushinagar
Buddha Maya Garden (4 star)
South Lumbini Block, MADHUWANI VDC WARD NO: 6, Nepal, Lumbini
Hotel Tibet (3 star)
Near Lazimpat Road, PO Box 7956, Thamel - 44600, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.