Munnar is at a height of 1700 m above sea level. It is the highest point on the Munnar-Kodaikanal road. Travellers to Munnar make it a point to visit Top Station to enjoy the panoramic view it offers of the neighbouring state of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the spots in Munnar to enjoy the Neelakurinji flowers blooming over a vast area. Alappuzha, also known as Alleppey, It was described as the one of the places known as the "Venice of the East" by Lord Curzon.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Las Palmas Munnar
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Cochin – Munnar (approx 4 ½ Hours)
Day 2: Munnar
Day 3: Munnar - Alleppey (approx 3 ½ Hours)
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day 4: Alleppey - Cochin Drop Off
Las Palmas Munnar (3 star)
NH 49, Devikulam Idukki Dist, Sukumar (RM) - 685613, Munnar
Pagoda Resort (3 star)
Near Kallupalam, Chungam Road - 688011, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.