Munnar is at a height of 1700 m above sea level. It is the highest point on the Munnar-Kodaikanal road. Travellers to Munnar make it a point to visit Top Station to enjoy the panoramic view it offers of the neighbouring state of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the spots in Munnar to enjoy the Neelakurinji flowers blooming over a vast area. Alappuzha, also known as Alleppey, It was described as the one of the places known as the "Venice of the East" by Lord Curzon.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - AC Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Las Palmas Munnar
|Breakfast and Dinner|
|Breakfast and Dinner|
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Cochin – Munnar (approx 4 ½ Hours)
Arrival at Cochin airport as per the flight schedule and drive to Munnar, check in to Hotel at, Munnar free time at leisure to enjoy resort activities. Dinner and overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar
After breakfast at 9:00 am, proceed for Full day sightseeing which includes Tea Gardens, Dam , Rajamalai and waterfalls. Evening enjoy stroll through the quite mountain trails or just get lost in the picturesque beauty of the surroundings. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar - Alleppey (approx 3 ½ Hours)
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your traditional Kerala houseboat to explore the back waters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines and an overnight in Resort.
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day 4: Alleppey - Cochin Drop Off
After your breakfast, check out and drive towards Cochin for a city tour to see the Historical Fort Cochin, Jew Street, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing nets, Sea Mouth, Marine drive etc and later drop off at cochin international airport/ railway station for the onward journey.
Las Palmas Munnar (3 star)
NH 49, Devikulam Idukki Dist, Sukumar (RM) - 685613, Munnar
Pagoda Resort (3 star)
Near Kallupalam, Chungam Road - 688011, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.