Bhutan is a Land locked Mountain Kingdom, bordered by Tibet, China and India has very close cultural ties with Nepal and Bangladesh. An essential part of Bhutan’s cultural heritage are the thirteen traditional arts and crafts that have been practiced from time immemorial. These arts were formally categorized during the reign of Gyalse Tenzin Rabgay, the fourth temporal ruler of Bhutan.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Thimphu||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Ugyen Phendeyling Resort
- Non/ac vehicle
- Day excursion
- Accommodation in twin sharing
- All internal permits, internal taxes,
- All applicable taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Phuentsholing
Day 2: Transfer To Thimpu
Travel from Phuntsholing to Thimphu
Day 3: Sightseeing At Thimpu
Things to see and do
Coronation Park. Located on the banks of the river (near the city stadium), this 5.6 acres of parkland offer a pleasant and relaxing environment to stroll or to sit and watch ...
Clock Tower Square has a tower with four clock faces located in Thimphu , capital of Bhutan . It is a famously known landmark in Thimphu. There are many shops, hotels and ...
The National Library, Pedzoe Lam. Tel:+975 2 322-885 - houses a rare collection of Buddhist texts on the second floor, and there is a small selection of English books on ...
Day 4: Transfer And Sightseeing At Punakha
Things to see and do
The Punakha Dzong, also known as Pungtang Dechen Photrang Dzong, is the administrative centre of Punakha District in Punakha, Bhutan. Constructed by Ngawang Namgyal, 1st ...
Travel from Thimphu to Punakha
Day 5: Transfer To Paro
Travel from Punakha to Paro
Day 6: Sightseeing At Paro
Day 7: Departure
City Center, Tharpai Lam, Phuentsholing, Phuntsholing
Punakha, Bhutan, Punakha
Ugyen Phendeyling Resort (3 star)
Satsam Chorten Tsendo Paro Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.