The High snow clad Dhauladhar ranges form a magnificent backdrop to the hill resort of Dharamsala. It overlooks wide spread of dense pine and deodar forests, numerous streams, cool healthy air, attractive surroundings and the nearby snowline, Dharamsala has everything for a perfect holiday. Dalhousie is a quiet hill station with little night life, best suited for people who want to de-stress, who like the quiet, serene atmosphere, honeymooners, ideal for long walks picnics and treks.
Captivating Dalhousie and Dharamshala2N Dalhousie and 2N Dharamshala
Car DetailsRoad transport from Pathankot - Ac Indigo or Similar car
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All transfers by Ac Indigo or Similar car
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All applicable taxes
Hotel Mount View (3 star)
Club road, Near Main Bus stand, Dalhousie
Asia Health Resorts & Spa (4 star)
Strawberry Hill, Near Dal Lake - 176216, Dharamshala
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.