|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Central Gangtok is a beautiful hotel which is a peaceful abode away from home. Its location is one of the best features as it offers easy access to city centre and various tourist spots. For nature lovers, the hotel is the right place as guests can enjoy the view of the majestic Kanchenjunga from the hotels balcony.Hotel Central Gangtok is located at National Highway, Gangtok. The Anjuman E Islamia (Approx. 0.5km) is located at a walkable distance from the hotel. Devotees can visit The Hanuman Tok (Approx. 9km) which is dedicated to Lord Hanuman. It is one of the renowned temples located in Sikkim. Other popular places which cannot be missed are Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary, Mt. Katao and Phensong Monastery. Hotel Central Gangtok takes care of guests leisure and business needs. The hotel arranges for sight-seeing tours on request. Foreign travellers can avail of the currency exchange facility at the hotel. A range of amenities offered by the hotel include laundry, doctor-on-call, front desk, room service, housekeeping and security. Guests on business trips can hire the well-equipped conference hall which is perfect to host meetings. An ideal venue for luncheon and dinner is the Wild Orchid restaurant. This multi-cuisine restaurant serves an array of Indian, Chinese & Continental cuisines. Guests can unwind at the Irish bar which serves a selection of spirits, wines, beers & mocktails with lip-smacking snacks. For nature lovers, the Terrace is a perfect venue for viewing the snow capped peaks of the Kanchenjunga range. While enjoying the mesmerizing view, guests can indulge in some delicious meals and chilled drinks.
- 130 km from the airport
- 10 km from city center
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Children's Club
- Baby Sitting
- Conference Facility
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Tennis Courts
- Swimming Pool
- Airport Transfer
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.