The best part of the Kandy Tours is the Bentota. All you have to do is to stay for a drive to a place called Balapitiya for boat tripping. This is carried out in the river of Maadu that is exclusively famous for its presence of 64 islands. It is indeed a great spot where you would be able to see a wide variety of bird life, water monitors and the myriad kingfishers that are super colorful.
Ceylon Tour Package1N Colombo , 1N Kandy , 1N Nuwara Eliya and 2N Beruwala
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nuwara Eliya||1 night(s)||
|Beruwala||2 night(s)||Room only|
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle as per above itinerary
- Services of an English speaking chauffeur guide/driver
- 12% Value added tax (Vat) and 1% tourism development levy.
Grand Oriental Hotel (3 star)
# 02, York Street, Colombo 01, Colombo
Hotel Hilltop (3 star)
200/21, Bahirawakande, Peradeniya Road - 20000, Kandy
Galway Forest Lodge (3 star)
No.89 Upper Lake Road, Havalock Drive -22200, Nuwara Eliya
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.