Cochin is a major port city on the west coast of India by the Arabian Sea and is part of the district of Ernakulam in the state of Kerala. Kumarakom is a popular tourism destination located near the city of Kottayam. Thekkady is the location of the Periyar National Park, which is an important tourist attraction in the Kerala state of India. Marari Beach is a beach in Alappuzha District of Kerala, India.
CGH Earth Kerala Circuit for 7 Nights1N Kochi , 2N Kumarakom , 2N Thekkady and 2N Mararikulam
Last Booked 23 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Marari Beach Resort
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Casino Hotel (5 star)
Casino Building, Willingdon Island - 682003, Kochi
Coconut Lagoon (5 star)
PO Box 2, North Kumarakom - 686563, Kumarakom
Spice Village (4 star)
536, Kumily Thekkady Road - 685509, Thekkady
Marari Beach Resort (5 star)
North S.L Puram, Mararikulam - 688549, Mararikulam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.