Cochin is a major port city on the west coast of India by the Arabian Sea and is part of the district of Ernakulam in the state of Kerala. Kumarakom is a popular tourism destination located near the city of Kottayam. Thekkady is the location of the Periyar National Park, which is an important tourist attraction in the Kerala state of India. Marari Beach is a beach in Alappuzha District of Kerala, India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Marari Beach Resort
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Cochin
Day 02 : Cochin To Kumarakm (approx 2 Hrs Drive)
Travel from Kochi to Kumarakom
Day 03 : Kumarakom
Day 04 : Kumarakom To Thekkady (approx 3.5 Hrs Drive)
Travel from Kumarakom to Thekkady
Day 05 : Thekkady
Day 06 : Thekkady To Marrarikulam (approx 4 Hrs Drive)
Travel from Thekkady to Mararikulam
Day 07 : Marrarikulam
Day 08 : Mararikulam To Cochin (approx 2 Hrs Drive)
Casino Hotel (5 star)
Casino Building, Willingdon Island - 682003, Kochi
Coconut Lagoon (5 star)
PO Box 2, North Kumarakom - 686563, Kumarakom
Spice Village (4 star)
Kumily - Thekkady Road, Thekkady
Marari Beach Resort (5 star)
North S.L Puram, Mararikulam - 688549, Mararikulam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.