Chamba is a town and nagar panchayat in Tehri Garhwal district in the state of Uttarakhand, India. It is situated at a junction of roads connecting Mussoorie and Rishikesh with the Tehri Dam reservoir and New Tehri.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Darbar Hotel & Resort Organic
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Arrive Chamba
Reach Chamba in the evening. Relax and enjoy the natural beauty of the place. Dinner and overnight at Darbar farms Chamba.
Day 02 : Chamba Sightseeing
- After Breakfast enjoy activities Mountain hiking, Small Jungle trek
- Boating at Tehri dam - India's largest dam(extra cost) Rifle and bow range (Rs 200 per head) Burma Bridge, fling fox and valley crossing (Rs 300 per head Rock climbing (Rs 500 per head, provide own transportation 6 persons at least).
Darbar Hotel & Resort Organic (3 star)
Badshah Thaul , Ranichori Motor Road Chamba | District - Tehri Garhwal, uttaranchal ,176310 Chamba, India, Chamba(Uttarakhand)
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.