|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Champaner Heritage Resort
Champaner Heritage Resort is a Luxury Heritage Hotel nestled amongst a beautiful orchard surrounded by hills and lakes at the foothills of Pavagadh. The Hotel has two differently designed structures comprising of 16 Rooms. The Champaner House,which has an Anglo-Indian architectural style comprises of 4 Royal rooms and 8 Executive rooms and The Bhamariya Housedesigned on the lines of charming Haveli has 3 Royal rooms and 1 Executive room. The hotel also has a Multi Cuisine Restaurant ‘Rajputana’ offering Indian|Continental|Chinese cuisine, Conference Room (capacity 100 pax), Three well manicured Lawns for Events and Parties, Swimming Pool, Spa, Recreational facility and Boating. The traditional decor coupled with state of the art amenities gives way for a modern luxury experience whilst retaining a traditional feel.
- 59 km from the airport
Facilities at hotel
- Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Children's Club
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
- Baby Sitting
- Concierge Services
- Tennis Courts
- Airport Transfer
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.