One of the most famous tourist destinations of India, Shimla located in Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful hill station. Also known as Simla, your travel to this place will be one event of your life that you shall never forget. This beautiful hill station derives its name from Goddess Shyamla, who is supposed to be an avatar of Goddess Kali. This lovely hill station was discovered by the British who immediately fell in love with this place.
Chandigarh & Shimla Tour Package From Bangalore1N Chandigarh and 2N Shimla
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Wood Park
- Pick up and drop from delhi airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Sector 24, Chandigarh, 160023, India, Chandigarh
Hotel Wood Park
Woodrina Estate, National Highway 22, Dhalli, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171012, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.