One of the most famous tourist destinations of India, Shimla located in Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful hill station. Also known as Simla, your travel to this place will be one event of your life that you shall never forget. This beautiful hill station derives its name from Goddess Shyamla, who is supposed to be an avatar of Goddess Kali. This lovely hill station was discovered by the British who immediately fell in love with this place.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Wood Park
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Pick up and drop from delhi airport
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi And Transfer To Chandigarh
Day 2: Chandigarh To Shimla
Travel from Chandigarh to Shimla
Day 3: Shimla Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Sankat Mochan Temple is One of the most popular tourist attractions of Shimla, the Sankat Mochan Temple is located among lush green and tranquil locales in this beautiful hill...
Day 4: Departure
Sector 24, Chandigarh, 160023, India, Chandigarh
Hotel Wood Park
Woodrina Estate, National Highway 22, Dhalli, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171012, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.