Located at the foothills of the mighty Shivalik Range, Chandigarh is famed as a well-planned city with elegant structures and lovely gardens. This beautiful city, which is the administrative capital of both Punjab and Haryana, sprawls over an extent of 114 sq km. The history of modern town of Chandigarh is the innovation, skill and teamwork of some celebrated persons, who made possible the formidable task of erecting a sophisticated township out of a cluster of farming fields.
Chandigarh Chail Shimla Tour2N Chail , 2N Shimla and 1N Chandigarh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Chail Residency
City Plaza 3
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fees & driver's reward
- Hotels to be provided as mentioned or similar category
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Chail Residency (3 star)
Kandaghat - Chail Road, Chail
Hotel Rajat (3 star)
Near C.M. House, The Mall Road, Shimla-171002., Shimla
City Plaza 3
S.C.F. 4, Phase 3-A, Mohali Behind Petrol Pum, Mohali 160053, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.