Jaipur is famous for its wonderful Rajasthani cuisine, especially the Dal Bhati Churma, which you must taste when in the city where Pushkar offers a variety of things to do for tourists, including various sightseeing attractions, shopping extravaganza, culinary delights and much more.Bharatpur is mainly famous for siberian crane. It was the only habitat of siberian crane in the world, other than siberia.
Charismatic Rajasthan2N Delhi , 1N Bharatpur and 3N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sunbird Bharatpur
Hotel Acacia Inn
- city tour
- All transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Mayur Hotel (3 star)
Mayur Hotel, 51, Aara Kashan Road, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi- 110055, Delhi
Hotel Sunbird Bharatpur (3 star)
Near Bird Sanctuary Entrance Gate, Bharatpur, Rajasthan, 321001, India, Bharatpur
Hotel Acacia Inn (3 star)
218 Opposite All India Radio Station, Near Ganpati Plaza, M I Road - 302001, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.