Srinagar, the summer seat of the government of the state of Jammu and Kashmir has long been one of India's most popular tourist destinations. Srinagar is one of the most scenic and picturesque places in India. It gets snow-laden winds coming down from the hills fairly early in winter. The lakes practically freeze over and yet, some of the iconic houseboats tethered to the icy banks still function.
Charismatic Srinagar3N Srinagar
Last Booked 23 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Srinagar - Non A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All transfers & sightseeing by Non AC Vehicle.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival & Kashmiri Kehwa
- Shikara Ride for 90 Mins in famous Dallake
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
Packages with same itinerary, different hotels
Hotel Star of Kashmir
Hotel City Grace
Hotel Grand Habib
Hotel Royal Batoo
Hotel Asian Park
Hotel Solar Residency
Hotel Pine Spring - Wazir Bagh
R K Sarovar Portico
Hotel Heevan Resort