Welcome to Kerala, the land of coconuts, great backwaters, inland lakes and brackish lagoons. The alluring beauty of Kerala attracts tourist from across the world to visit this fascinating and tempting destination. Kerala is by far the most preferred tourism destination in India. Kerala attracts lakhs of domestic as well as international tourist each year. Kerala tourism department takes numerous steps in promoting Kerala as the No.1 tourism destination in India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Misty Mountain Resort
Santos King Houseboats
- Return Transfer From Kochi Airport.
- Toll, Interstate road taxes & Parking charges
- All applicable taxe
- One hour Suset Cruise in Kochi
- In Deluxe Pack: Lunch or Dinner in Aranya Nivas, Thekkady, Periyar Boating Ticket
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival To Kochi
Day 02 : Sightseeing Tour Munnar
Things to see and do
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Kundala is a picturesque place, about 20 km from Munnar on the way to Top Station. It is at a height of 1700 meters above sea level. It is located at a distance of 20 ...
Blossom Park, also known as Hydel Park, (1 km from Munnar). park set in one of the beautiful locales in the country. A lot of activities are offered here including boating, ...
Day 03 : Periyar (thekkady)
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 04 : Alappuzha To Kumarakom; Houseboat
Travel from Thekkady to Alleppey
Day 05 : Departure From Kochi
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
Periyar Meadows (3 star)
Thekkady Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Santos King Houseboats
Pathuvana Buildings, NH Bypass, Market Jn, Aluva, Kochi - 683101, Kerala,, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.