Cebu is the most densely populated island in the Philippines and is second only to Luzon in its strategic and economic importance to the country. The main attractions are its white-sand beaches and spectacular diving, namely off the northern tip of Cebu at Bantayan and Malapascua islands, as well as on the southwest coast at Moalboal. And don't ignore much-maligned Cebu City, which has lively bars, emerging eateries and great island-hopping opportunities.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Alpa City suites
- Round trip on seat in coach basis - Airport Transfers (In & Out CEB Apt)
- City tour on seat in coach basis
- All necessary admission fees
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cebu
Day 2: Cebu Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Lapu-Lapu Monument, Lapu-Lapu, Mactan Island. Lapu-Lapu was a local hero who fought Ferdinand Magellan during the historic Mactan Landing in 1521. A small marker to Magellan ...
Guitar Factory: What is a trip to Cebu without visiting one of the major factories of guitars in the province Cebu is home to some of the well-made guitars in the Philippines...
The Taoist Temple in Cebu City makes for some of the greatest backdrops for memorable photos in Cebu. This religious site in Cebu is home to the province's second largest ...
This is a spectacular site. Be sure to walk all the way around it, every angle has some different works done. It is an amazing work of art .
Day 3: Leisure At Cebu
Day 4: Departure From Cebu
Alpa City suites (3 star)
Hernan Cortes Street, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines, Cebu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.