The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace2N Udaipur
Last Booked 23 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace
Deluxe Lake View
- Royal Salute by Bagpiper Band and Dancing horse during SunSet .
- Puppet Show and folk dances in the evening.
- Complimentary buffet breakfast and one major meal at Padmini restaurant.
- A trip to Historical Sajjangarh Palace during sun set.
- 10% discount on food and beverages.
- 10% discount on telecom and car rentals.
- 10% discount on AUM Shop purchases.
- 15% discount on In - room Spa therapies and laundry.
- Buy 1 get 1 free beverage during LaLiT Hours at Aangan.
- Dhol Thali Performance in the Morning
- 2 Days sightseeing
- Two way Airport transfer
Nestled amidst the Aravalli Hills with captivating view of Fateh Sagar Lake, The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace Udaipur showcases the rich history and culture of the vibrant state of Rajasthan. Built by his Highness Maharana Fateh Singh in 1911, this luxury heritage hotel sits on a hilltop, with a majestic architecture and décor that reflect the culture, charm and grandeur of this bygone era. The hotel is located just kilometres away from the city centre, international airport and railway station. The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace Udaipur features 55 well-appointed, spacious rooms and suites, all of which offer captivating view of the lake, valley or Udaipur skyline. The entire palace has been meticulously restored, blending modern luxuries with royal splendour. The hotel offers a glimpse of Rajasthani culture and traditions with camel & horse rides, puppet shows and a royal salute performed every evening by a bagpiper band. The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace also celebrates the “Holi Parv”, the traditional Indian festival of colours with special stay offers for guests
- 27 km from the airport
- 4 km from city center
Facilities at hotel
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Sitting
- Children's Club
- Coffee Shop
- Airport Transfer
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Concierge Services
- Conference Facility
- Tennis Courts
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.