One of the seven sisters of the north east of India, Meghalaya covers an area of 300 kilometers (approx) in length and about 100 kilometers in breadth. It is surrounded by Assam on the north and east and by Bangladesh on the south and west. Abundant rainfall, sun-shine, virgin forests, high plateaus, tumbling waterfalls, crystal clear rivers, meandering streamlets ornament Meghalaya with natural beauty. But the real jewels of Meghalaya are the sturdy, intelligent and hospitable people.
Cherrapunjee And Shillong Trek with Living Root Bridge1N Guwahati , 2N Chirapunji and 2N Shillong
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Polo Orchid Resort
Ri Kynjai Hotel
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary
Hotel Dynasty (4 star)
SS Road , Lakhtokia, - 781001, Guwahati
Polo Orchid Resort
Mawphlang Mawsmai, Near Nohsngithiang - 793108, Chirapunji
Ri Kynjai Hotel (4 star)
U.C.C. Road, Umniuh Khawn, Ri Bhoi, Shillong 793001, Shillong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.