The small state of Kerala, which represents just 1% of the land mass, is considered to be one of India`s most beautiful states. It is a very rural state with most of the population living in villages but is culturally and scenically diverse. Kerala has two national parks, ten wildlife sanctuaries and two bird sanctuaries. The people of Kerala are warm and friendly and interaction with them is often a highlight of a holiday to Kerala.
Chilling Honeymoon Package2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Munnar||2 night(s)||Room only|
- Return Transfer From Cochin Airport.
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- All transfers and sightseeing by As per the category & (As per the itinerary) not for disposal
- All toll, tax, parking, driver Bata & fuel cost. All Taxes.
Hotel Sandra Palace (3 star)
Thekkady Junction,Opp. Lourde Church Lake Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Santos King Houseboats
Pathuvana Buildings, NH Bypass, Market Jn, Aluva, Kochi - 683101, Kerala,, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.