Shanghai is China's largest city and is situated on the banks of the Yangtze River Delta. The city's development in the past few decades have made it one of the most important economic, commercial, financial and communications center of China. Shanghai beguiled foreigners with its seductive mix of tradition and sophistication. Now it is reawakening and dusting off its party shoes for another silken tango with the wider world.
Chinese Bonanza with Beijing And Shanghai3N Beijing and 2N Shanghai
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Holiday Inn Beijing Chang An West
Ramada Shanghai Wujiaochang Hotel
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary (First gate entrance fee)
- English speaking local guide
- All private transfers with A/C Vehicle
Holiday Inn Beijing Chang An West (4 star)
No. 66, Yong Ding Road, Hai Dian, 100039 Beijing, China, Beijing
Ramada Shanghai Wujiaochang Hotel (4 star)
No. 1888, Huangxing Road,Yangpu District, Shanghai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.