|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Chittoor Kottaram - A CGH Earth Group
- Cultural performance exclusively for the guest.
- Dress like a Kerala King / Queen for a traditional wedding feast lunch served on a Banana Leaf.
- Boat Transfer to Fort Cochin or any other location of choice.
- Walking tour of Chittoor Town and Temple.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
A palace built on devotion, pride, honor. The Kings of Kerala bent more towards austerity than excess. But Beautiful things can be created from pride and honour. The history of Chittoor palace rests on this. When the royal seat of the Cochin Raja had to be shifted from Perumpadappu to Tripunithara, he vowed to build a temple here that would be equal in stature to Guruvayoor, situated in his old kingdom. The Raja directed Cheranelloor Kartha, the chieftain of the island village of Cheranelloor, near the town of Cochin to carry out his wishes. Thus, was born the legendary temple of Chittoorappan, dedicated to Lord Krishna, who is also the deity at Guruvayoor. The Chittoor Palace, 50 yards from this temple, catered exclusively to regal visits to the temple and is the epitome of traditional architecture with a royal touch.
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
- Tennis Courts
- Children's Club
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Concierge Services
- Airport Transfer
- Room Service
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.