|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Complimentary buffet breakfast at Coffee Shop
- Tea Coffee makers in the rooms
- 2 Bottles of Packaged drinking water on daily basis
- All currently applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
This magnificent resort is located on DT Shahani Road in Lonavala. This resort is at a distance of 125 Kms from Mumbai and Pune is the nearest Airport to reach Lonavala by Air. Lonavala lies on the broad gauge rail network between Mumbai and Pune. All express trains plying between the two cities stop at Lonavala. Entertainment is very much to be derived from the bounties of nature that Lonavala is blessed with. For adventure freaks there is no dearth of activities at Lonavala. Citrus Lonavala goes ahead and spoils the guests with world class amenities and luxury. Nestled on a particularly lush slope of Sahyadri, it will leave everyone gasping for superlatives. What's more, the Flora and Fauna found in this hill station are similar to those found all over the Western Ghats of India and make interesting viewing. The crispness of the mountain air is matched only by the crispness of the service and the ambience. The business and conference facilities in this hotel make it even ideal for a business cum leisure trip. Other services are; banquet, conference, parking along with valet parking, dry cleaning, laundry etc. Citrus Lonavala offers 34 rooms that have been divided into four major categories. Some room offers a breathtaking view of the lush green surrounding making the stay more relaxing and comfortable close to nature. Guests are pampered with complimentary mineral water bottle and fruit platter.
- 70 km from the airport
- 2 km from city center
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
- Children can enjoy at Kids Club
Facilities at hotel
- Conference Facility
- Airport Transfer
- Concierge Services
- Baby Sitting
- Swimming Pool
- Coffee Shop
- Children's Club
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Courts
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.