The city that boasts of having one of the seven wonders of the world and three UNESCO world heritage sites, Agra is a treat for history and architecture lovers. The medieval city located on the banks of the river Yamuna, it is one of the most visited cities in the country.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Taj Galaxy
- Pick up from Delhi Airport / Railway Station.
- Drop at Delhi Airport / Railway Station.
- Privet vehicle for all sightseeing.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Agra
- Arrive at Delhi airport, and transfer to Agra. After few hours’ drive reach Agra and
- Check in hotel and rest of the day evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Agra Sightseeing
- After morning breakfast, you go for sightseeing. Fatehpur Sikri, Agra Fort and the
- world famous Taj Mahal and evening free for shopping in Agar market. Overnight stay
- at Agra.
Things to see and do
Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, It is built by the bank of the Yamuna river not very far from the Agra Fort. Taj Mahal is a masterpiece of the Mughal ...
Agra Fort built in red sand stone, it is the one of the famous sights of Agra other than Taj Mahal. The semi circular fort was started by Akbhar in 1565, and completed in ...
Take this excursion to Fatehpur Sikri and be amazed at the complex of monuments and temples, all in a beautiful blend of Hindu and Islamic architectural styles. The buildings ...
Day 3: Depart From Agra
- After morning breakfast, check out from hotel and you will be transferred to the Delhi
- airport/railway station to your Home Destination.
Hotel Taj Galaxy (3 star)
18-B, Taj Nagari Phase-I, Fatehabad Road Agra - 282001 Uttar Pradesh, India, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.