Phnom Penh has been the national capital since French colonization of Cambodia, and has grown to become the nation's center of economic and industrial activities, as well as the center of security, politics, cultural heritage, and diplomacy of Cambodia. Siem Reap offers a variety of activities and attractions.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Phnom Penh||2 night(s)||
|Siem Reap||2 night(s)||
The Monoreach Angkor Hotel
- Return Airport Transfer
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax)
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides
- All entrance fees as program
- Private boat trip on floating village at Tonle Sap Lake
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Phnom Penh Arrival By Flight
- Today you will flight to Phnom Penh, upon arrive your guide and driver will wait you at airport transfer to check in the hotel. Rest of the day free leisure.
- Phnom Penh is the capital of the Kingdom of Cambodia. With its wide boulevards and a pleasant blend of oriental and colonial architecture, it retains much charm. It is built around four river arms formed by a sharp curve in the Mekong, near its junctions with the Bassac and the Tonle Sap tributaries. Phnom Penh is 300km from the sea so the Mekong remains an important link and cargo ships still dock at the wharf there.
- Overnight in Phnom Penh
Day 02: Phnom Penh Touring (b)
- This morning you will visit the Toul Sleng Museum of Genocidal Crimes and the Killing Fields of ChoeungEk which both provide an insight into the insanity of the Pol Pot era. If you do not wish to visit these sites you can have some free time at the Russisan markets.
- Afternoon, enjoy a visit to the Royal Palace, the National Museum and the majestic Silver Pagoda, which houses intricate Buddha images.
- Overnight in Phnom Penh
Day 03: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (b)
- This morning, we depart from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap by land service, you will spend 06 hour to reach Siem Reap province, arrive check in the hotel.
- This afternoon, we enjoy boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake visiting floating fishing villages complete with schools, restaurants and even a hospital. Tonle Sap is called the ‘Great Lake’ and is one of the two major topographical features of Cambodia. During the rainy season it can swell from 3,000sq km to 7,500sq km. Tonle Sap is one of the world’s richest sources of freshwater fish. The way back visit Les Chan tiers Ecoles Artisans D' Angkor is a workshop that teaches the unique craft of wood and stone carving in the traditional and style of classic Cambodian artistry. Les Artisan D’Angkor where young people and disable person study and do stone, wood carving as well as painting. Les Artisan: The Sculpture School in Seam Reap, which sculptures are made by local young Cambodian people.
- Overnight in Siem Reap
Travel from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
Bus Mekong Express
Day 4: Siem Reap Touring (b)
- After breakfast, visit the magnificent Angkor Wat. Built in the 12th Century, the temple took 30 years to build and represents the Khmer civilisation at its grandest.
- This afternoon, you will visit the fortified city of Angkor Thom with its 2,000 enormous mysterious faces, starting at the Southern Gate, flanked by a row of 54 stone figures on each side. Next,you will visit the Bayon and its beautifully crafted central towers. The Bayon is decorated with extraordinary bas-reliefs incorporating over 11,000 figures. From here you visit Baphoun, Phimeanakas and the Elephant Terrace, used as a giant viewing stand for public ceremonies and the Terrace of the Leper King. We also continue to Ta Prohm Temple: Unlike most of the other Angkor temples, Ta Prohm has been left just it was founded: the photogenic and atmospheric combination of trees growing out of the ruins and the jungle surroundings have made it one of Angkor's most popular temples with visitors. This evening enjoy sunset at Pre Rup temple. Overnight stay in Siem Reap
Day 5: Siem Reap Departure (b)
Salita Hotel (3 star)
#70, Street European Union(143), Sangkat Boeng KengkangII, KhanCham Kamorn, Phnom Penh
The Monoreach Angkor Hotel (3 star)
National Road No. 6A ( Airport Road ), Siem Reap
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.