Phnom Penh has been the national capital since French colonization of Cambodia, and has grown to become the nation's center of economic and industrial activities, as well as the center of security, politics, cultural heritage, and diplomacy of Cambodia. Siem Reap offers a variety of activities and attractions.
Classic Cambodia Package2N Phnom Penh and 2N Siem Reap
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Phnom Penh||2 night(s)||
|Siem Reap||2 night(s)||
- Return Airport Transfer
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles (types of vehicles depending on the number of pax)
- Local ENGLISH speaking guides
- All entrance fees as program
- Private boat trip on floating village at Tonle Sap Lake
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
Salita Hotel (3 star)
#70, Street European Union(143), Sangkat Boeng KengkangII, KhanCham Kamorn, Phnom Penh
The Monoreach Angkor Hotel (3 star)
National Road No. 6A ( Airport Road ), Siem Reap
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.