Himachal Pradesh is home to several hill stations.Situated on the River Beas, Manali is one of the most visited hill stations in Himachal Pradesh. Shimla in Himachal Pradesh boasts of old world charm and monuments. Chamba and Dharamshala in the upper reaches of the state of Himachal Pradesh are extremely popular with those seeking peace and quiet. For adventure lovers, Himachal Pradesh offers great trekking and hiking trails in Khajjiar, Chail and Kufri.
Classic Himachal Tour Package2N Shimla , 3N Manali , 1N Dharamshala and 2N Dalhousie
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sukh Sagar Regency
Spring Valley Resort
- All transfers by Ac Indigo or Similar car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
Hotel Sukh Sagar Regency (3 star)
Near Goel Motors Taradevi - 171010, Shimla
Sarthak Resorts (3 star)
VPO Khakhnal, Left Bank, Naggar Road, Teshil Manali, District Kullu, Manali
Spring Valley Resort (3 star)
Bhagsunag, Mcleodganj Upper -176219, Dharamshala
Indraprastha Resort (3 star)
Chamba-Dalhousie Road, Near Bus Stand - 176304, Dalhousie
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.