Combining historic Kochi, the hill station of Munnar and a houseboat cruise on the backwaters of Kerala. In nine sunfilled days feast upon the amazing natural wonders, wildlife, beauty and diversity of stunning Kerala - God's own country. Admire stunning scenery and wildlife, experience the culture of Southern India, stay in elegant hotels and enjoy an exciting houseboat stay.
Classic Kerala Tour Package1N Kochi , 1N Kumarakom , 1N Alleppey and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Sealord Hotel (3 star)
Shanmugham Road - 682 031, Kochi
Ashirwad Heritage Resorts (4 star)
Chakrampady, Kumarakom - Cumbam Road, Vayitharamattom - 686563, Kumarakom
Lake Land Cruise
Lakelands Building, Near Pallathuruthy Bridge, AC Road, Sanathapuram P.O, Pallathuruthy - 688003, Alleppey
The Travancore Heritage (4 star)
Chowara Post, Kottukal, Thiruvananthapuram - 695501, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.