Delhi is undoubtedly the most multi-ethnic city in the country that has preserved its history but has not forgotten to develop in its due course to become one of the most modern and tolerant cities in the country.The city that boasts of having one of the seven wonders of the world , Agra is a treat for history and architecture lovers.Studded with massive hilltop forts and mesmerising palatial residences, Jaipur is topped off with a sprinkling of heart warming Rajasthani hospitality.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Lords Plaza
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / Station
- Hotel Accommodation as per the name mentioned in the Category for duration as mentioned in the itinerary.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Delhi
Day 02 : Delhi Sightseing Tour
Things to see and do
Qutab Minar, This incredible example of early Indo-Islamic architecture is the tallest brick structure in the world. Built as early as the 12th century by Qutbuddin Aibak, the...
Raj Ghat is where Mahatma Gandhi Ji was cremated on 31st January 1948 after his assassination and his ashes were buried and hence make it his final resting place beside the ...
Day 03 : Delhi To Agra
- Morning drive to Agra .Upon arrival in Agra – check into the hotel Afternoon visit red fort and famous Taj Mahal.
- Red Fort - lies on the bend of the river Yamuna, almost in the heart of the town. It was built by Akbar as his citadel over the years 1563-73 in the finest architectural style. It has imposing gates and walls of red sandstone and a moat.
- Taj Mahal - This most famous Moghul monument was constructed by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal "the lady of the Taj". (Taj Mahal is closed on Friday). Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Travel from Delhi to Agra
Day 04 : Agra To Jaipur
Travel from Agra to Jaipur
Day 05 : Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
- Morning tour of the impressive Amber Fort, situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur City. At the foot of the hill you will mount your caparisoned elephant for the slow but steady climb up to the main gate, making your entrance in the time honored fashion.
- Afternoon tour of the City - "The Pink City" is spectacularly set within surrounding rugged hills, dotted with ancient ruined fortresses. Your tour will include the imposing City Palace, still home to the Maharaja although several of the rooms are now open to the public. Many antiques and artifacts belonging to the ruling family are housed here, including a collection of weaponry. You will also visit the Hawa Mahal "Palace of the Winds", and the open-air Jantar Mantar Observatory to see the vast astronomical instruments. Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 06 : Transfer From Jaipur
Anila Hotel (4 star)
A-15, CH Girdhari Lal Marg, Naraina Vihar, Naraina, New Delhi, 110028, Delhi
Hotel Amar (3 star)
Tourist Complex Area, Fatehabad Road, AGRA - 282 001, Agra
Hotel Lords Plaza (3 star)
Sawai Ram Singh Road, Near Jaipur Suchna Kendra 302 001, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.