Delhi is undoubtedly the most multi-ethnic city in the country that has preserved its history but has not forgotten to develop in its due course to become one of the most modern and tolerant cities in the country.The city that boasts of having one of the seven wonders of the world , Agra is a treat for history and architecture lovers.Studded with massive hilltop forts and mesmerising palatial residences, Jaipur is topped off with a sprinkling of heart warming Rajasthani hospitality.
Classical Golden Triangle Tour2N Delhi , 1N Agra and 2N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Lords Plaza
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / Station
- Hotel Accommodation as per the name mentioned in the Category for duration as mentioned in the itinerary.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Anila Hotel (4 star)
A-15, CH Girdhari Lal Marg, Naraina Vihar, Naraina, New Delhi, 110028, Delhi
Hotel Amar (3 star)
Tourist Complex Area, Fatehabad Road, AGRA - 282 001, Agra
Hotel Lords Plaza (3 star)
Sawai Ram Singh Road, Near Jaipur Suchna Kendra 302 001, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.