Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon2N Yangon
Last Booked 4 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon
Club Deluxe City View
- Minimum 2 consecutive night stay, get 1 way complimentary airport transfer
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi and wired Internet access
- Late check-out (subject to the availability)
Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon is a beautiful 5-star luxury city hotel in the heart of Yangon (formerly Rangoon), Myanmar’s premier city, located just 20 minutes from Yangon International Airport and pleasantly sited along the western shore of Royal Lake (Kandawgyi Lake) and Kandawgyi Natural Park. Facing the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda, the luxurious accommodation comprises 300 spacious rooms including 37 exquisite suites, while facilities include 3 restaurants, 2 bars, meeting & conference facilities, spa, health club and a pool garden. Plus, many city attractions are close by and guests may arrange tours with the Concierge. Built in colonial style and one of Myanmar’s heritage hotels, the property has been revived with Asian and Eastern architectural design features, and offers full amenities of true international standard. In ambience, the hotel has the concept of a city resort, reflecting the ease and comfort of a bygone era in Burma, while service is distinguished by the traditional warm hospitality of the people of Myanmar to meet the needs of both business and leisure travellers. This luxury hotel, managed by a Thai-based management chain, Chatrium Hotels and Residences, was opened on 20th March 1998 on a total land area of 15,111 m2 and with a floor area of 25,500 m2. The site was once owned in the 1900s by the renowned family of Tiger Balm, and later this prosperous spot was named “Tiger Hill”.
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Room Service
- Conference Facility
- Baby Sitting
- Tennis Courts
- Coffee Shop
- Airport Transfer
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Club
- Pets Allowed
- Concierge Services
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.