Kochi also known as Cochin, is a major port city on the west coast of India by the Arabian Sea and is part of the district of Ernakulam in the state of Kerala. Kochi is often called by the name Ernakulam, which refers to the mainland part of the city.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Senate Hotel
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing
- All applicable hotel taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Cochin
Things to see and do
The oldest synagogues in the Commonwealth of Nations, this place is known for exquisite architecture.You will also see beautifully carved silver and golden crowns here. This...
Marine Drive is a popular hangout and this scenic stretch offers a spectacular view of the backwaters and important hub of economic activities in Kochi. Marine Drive walkway ...
The Paradesi Synagogue, in a corner of Jew Town, is more than a hundred years old and houses many rare antiques. The synagogue, that woos many visitors, adds to the quaint ...
Day 02 : Cochin To Alleppey
Travel from Kochi to Alleppey
Day 03 : Departure
The Senate Hotel (3 star)
Providence Road, Off MG Road, North End Ernakulam -682018, Kochi
Alleppey, Kerala, India, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.