Wedged between the Western Ghats on the East and the Arabian Sea on the West, the narrow strip of land known as Kerala is a destination of a lifetime. Kerala - a perfect destination for tourism, holidays, Honeymoon, art, culture, tradition, health care, yoga, ayurveda and meditation.
Cochin-Munnar-Alleppey-Cochin2N Munnar and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- You are greeted on arrival at Cochin International Airport /Railway station by Munnar Holidays
- Morning after breakfast proceed for sightseeing in Munnar which includes Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai), a top peak of Munnar where you may see Nilgiri Tahr (mountain goats), Tea Museum, Flower garden,Mattupetty Dam, Eco-Point, Kundala Dam etc.
- Intercity transfer
Blue Berg Resorts (4 star)
Near KTDC Yathra Nivas, Devikulam PO, Munnar Kerala, India., Munnar
Bay Pride House Boat (3 star)
Nehru Trophy Road, Near Finishing Point Alleppey, Kerala, S.India., Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.