Kerala is one of the most popular states in South India and was founded by merging the numerous Malayam speaking regions in south India on 1st November 1956. Spreading across an area of 38,863 km sq, Kerala shares its borders with Karnataka in the north, Tamil Nadu in the south and has the Lakshadweep islands to its west. Thiruvananthapuram serves as the capital of the state.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Tall Trees Munnar
River Escapes House Boat
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Return Airport / Railway station Transfer
- All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Car as per the itinerary
- Service of an English speaking Driver
- Toll & Parking
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive Cochin Drive To Munnar
- You are greeted on arrival at Cochin International Airport /Railway station by Munnar
- Holidays representative and thereafter depart for Munnar (130 kms / 04 hrs) enjoying the
- scenic beauty & the marvelous waterfalls, high mountains with the low flying clouds passing
- by. Arrive Munnar and check in at hotel. Day at Leisure. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar Day Tour
- Morning after breakfast proceed for sightseeing in Munnar which includes Eravikulam
- National park (Rajamalai), a top peak of Munnar where you may see Nilgiri Tahr (mountain
- goats), Tea Museum, Flower garden,Mattupetty Dam, Eco-Point, Kundala Dam etc. You can
- also enjoy boating in the Lake (optional).Overnight at Munnar.
Things to see and do
The tea museum focuses regarding factors like the evolution as well as growth of tea plantations in this region. The Tea Museum at Munnar is started by the Tata tea in the ...
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 03: Munnar To Alleppey Houseboat
- Mornings after breakfast drive to Alleppey, Water locked place is endowed with immense
- natural beauty and array of rivers, canals and lakes ideal for boat cruise. On arrival check in
- to a traditional Kerala Style Houseboat and Cruise through the backwaters is the fabulous
- way to explore the fascinating beauty of the backwaters. Overnight at Houseboat.
Things to see and do
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day 04: Departure
- After enjoying the breakfast pack your baggage’s with a promise to return once again to this
- paradise.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays.
- We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.
The Tall Trees Munnar (4 star)
PB No.40, Bison Valley Road - 685 612, Munnar
River Escapes House Boat (4 star)
Near PallathuruthyBridge ,AC Road,Sanaphanapuram po ,Alleppey ,688003, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.